Terms & Conditions
- “Dar Alafkar for Consultancies & Conferences”maintains the https://www.mohadrat.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing lawis the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AEDwill be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction recordsand Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentialityof his account’’
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (for Courses ) :
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment by E-mail of user.
DELIVERY/SHIPPING (Course Enrollment )POLICY: when the payment is confirmed you can watch the course immediately, the course will be available for the user.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.mohadarat.com
This policy was last modified on 1-2-2020
DAR ALAFKAR , UAE ,DUBAI,Bussines bay – bay square
building 4 – 307-1